Our Segregated Funds: rock-solid protection and peace of mind
Get the option of 100% capital guarantee upon maturity or death
Discover the advantages of our segregated funds:
- Adapted to your security needs thanks to the three capital guarantee options
- Gives access to specialized funds such as GQG Partners. An exclusivity to our segregated funds platform
- All our fund managers were signatories to the PRI at the end of 2020
- Enjoy peace of mind thanks to rigorous monitoring of some of Canada's top institutional fund managers
What is a Segregated Fund?
Offered by insurance companies, segregated funds differ from mutual funds in that they are managed separately from other company assets and they offer capital protection.
Advantages of our Segregated Funds
- Choice of about 50 SSQ Guaranteed Investment Funds (GIF), 12 of which are portfolio funds
- Wide range of management styles and investment types
- Remarkable return potential
- Invested capital is guaranteed at 75 to 100%
- upon death
- at contract maturity
- Portfolio development by reputable fund managers
- The unique advantages of segregated funds (PDF, 95.1 kB)
- SSQ Funds - Audited financial statements as at December 31, 2020 (PDF, 1,49 MB)
- SSQ Funds - Interim unaudited financial statements as at June 30, 2021 (PDF, 3.97 MB)
- SSQ Funds - Audited financial statements as at December 31, 2021 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- SSQ Funds - Interim unaudited financial statements as at June 30, 2022 (PDF, 1,4 MB)
How to Invest in one of our Funds?
Contact your financial security advisor or call us.
- Monday to Friday
8 a.m. to 8 p.m