Social Network Netiquette
To encourage constructive dialogue with all who visit our platforms, SSQ Insurance has implemented a social network Netiquette.
The purpose of commenting on news items is to enrich the information content and general remarks by, for instance, adding links to other sites featuring content related to the topic at hand.
Follow these guidelines to make your online interactions enjoyable for everyone.
We may remove your comment if it contains any of the following:
- Comments that are offensive, discriminatory, obscene, denigrating, hateful, harassing, defamatory or insulting
- Personal information such as telephone numbers or email addresses
- Comments that are unrelated, confusing, long-winded or repetitive
- Advertisement or solicitation
- Anonymous posts
- Calls for action
- Accusations involving an individual, group, situation, service, administration or institution
- SSQ Insurance assumes no responsibility for the contents and opinions expressed by Internet users on social media; these are the sole responsibility of their authors
- SSQ Insurance reserves the right not to respond to a comment or post and to delete it if there is any doubt as to the identity of its author
- SSQ Insurance reserves the right to modify its Netiquette at any time and without notice
- The answers we provide are valid on the date they are published. Old answers cannot be invoked to new or future situations
Our various social platforms are monitored Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. excluding statutory holidays.
Questions related to subjects other than SSQ Insurance's issues and news, such as customer service for example, will be forwarded accordingly.
For questions concerning our Netiquette or to signal abuse, write to: [email protected].