Critical Illness Insurance
Insurance that helps you focus on getting better
Why Get Critical Illness Insurance?
Critical illness insurance enables you to focus on getting better, because you will receive a tax-free amount that you can use as you see fit. This amount will be paid if there is a diagnosis of a critical illness that is covered and if you have survived the waiting period indicated in the insurance policy.
3 types of critical illness insurance
When illness strikes, your recovery or that of a loved one becomes your main concern. Your financial situation is the last thing you should be worrying about.
- Basic Coverage - 3 illnesses
- Enhanced Coverage - 25 illnesses
- Children Protection - 28 illnesses
The assistance coverage benefit is included on all critical illness insurance products and includes:
- Second medical opinion
- Psychological assistance
- Legal assistance
Advantages of Critical Illness Insurance
- Protect your income and assets
- Protect you and your family's financial security
- Replace your income if you are absent from work during your convalescence or that of a loved one
- Pay for medication and treatments not covered by other health insurance plans
- Cover bills for current expenses
- Cover extra expenses such as travel, home care, domestic help for housework or childcare
How to Get Critical Illness Insurance?
Contact your financial security advisor or call us.